Comment on page
The world's most secure messaging app for all of your devices.
KeeperChat is a hyper-secure, enterprise messaging product built to eliminate the risks associated with data leakage and unencrypted communications. KeeperChat applies Keeper's Zero-Knowledge and end-to-end encryption principles to bring secure messaging to users across all of their devices.
KeeperChat is available as a Secure Add-On for your Keeper Password Manager & Digital Vault. Send KeeperChat invitations to active licenses within your organization's Admin Console. Users use their current Keeper Vault credentials to access KeeperChat.
- Like your passwords, your private messages are stored in a secure, digital vault which can be accessed using the same credentials or biometric login method (Fingerprint, Face ID) you use to login to Keeper Password Manager.
- KeeperChat directly authenticates against the Keeper backend which provides all of the benefits, such as device verification, SSO authentication and SCIM provisioning.
- For increased security, two-factor authentication is available, providing an extra layer of protection against unauthorized access.
- Just like our password encryption technology, Keeper protects your messages with zero knowledge, 256-bit AES encryption security architecture.
- Self-destruct timer and message retraction remove unwanted or sensitive messages and files without a trace.
- Message history and chat threads automatically sync across all your devices.
- Securely share sensitive documents with complete privacy. Encrypted files and photos are saved to your private gallery without leaving a trace on your camera roll.
- GSA & SAM Certified for government use | SOC 2 Type 1 and Type 2 Certified, ISO27001 Certified | HIPPAA, DPA, FINRA and GDPR Compliant
KeeperChat is deployed and controlled via the Keeper Admin Console. It supports internal control policies and role enforcements for all KeeperChat accounts in your organization. Lock down access with 2FA enforcement, IP AllowList and other security policies.
Role Enforcement Policies
Admins have the ability to enable or disable the use of KeeperChat by their users on Desktop and Mobile via Role Enforcement Policies.
KeeperChat Platform Restrictions
Create custom reports and alerts in the Admin Console with KeeperChat Event Types.
Add KeeperChat Event Alert
User provisioning is simple with KeeperChat. Keeper offers a variety of provisioning methods for SMBs, SMEs and large enterprises. Methods include email auto-provisioning, synchronization with Active Directory / LDAP and other popular methods. It can even integrate with your existing Enterprise SSO solution.
User Provisioning Methods
Improve workplace communication with our fast and hyper-secure, enterprise messaging platform. Like your digital vault, KeeperChat has best-in-class security with end-to-end encryption for messages at rest and in transit.
In addition to one-on-one messaging, KeeperChat offers seamless communication and collaboration with groups of users and teams.
Chat with Teams
"Retract Sent Messages", "Self-Destruct" and "Stealth Mode" features give users control and privacy over highly-sensitive chat messages and media attachments.
Retract and Self-Destruct
Protect and access your media files in KeeperChat's private media and File Storage. Conveniently store your photos, videos and files in one secure place.
Communicate seamlessly across smartphones, tablets and computers - message history and chat threads sync across all of your devices.
KeeperChat is easily deployed and is available on macOS, Windows, iOS and Android devices with automated updates.
KeeperChat is also available in app stores.