Keeper Bridge Server Installation
Installation of the Keeper Bridge service
- 1.On the server, extract the zip file and then double click the KeeperEnterpriseBridge.msi file.
- 2.If applicable, Process the User Account Control window.
- 3.Select Next on the Welcome screen.
- 4.Choose I accept the agreement and select Next on the End-User License Agreement screen.
- 5.Accept the default installation location or browse for a new one and then select Next.
- 6.Click Install on the Ready to Install screen .
- 7.Select Finish to complete the installation.
The Keeper Bridge Client can be installed on multiple computers but the Keeper Bridge Service should only be installed on one server per instance.