Keeper Bridge Prerequisites
The Tray Application and Windows Service can be installed on the follow operating systems:
- 1.Windows Server 2008 R2
- 2.Windows Server 2012
- 3.Windows Server 2012 R2
- 4.Windows Server 2016
- 5.Windows Server 2019
The following data needs to be known in order to configure the Tray Application:
- 1.Domain or Forest name of the Directory.
- 2.An account used to bind the Keeper Bridge to the Directory (e.g. [email protected] ). This is a Directory account which requires at least read only access to the Directory domain. No other special privileges are needed.
- 3.A Security Group called Keeper Admins. Only users that are member of the Keeper Admins Security group will be permitted to login to the Tray application and configure the service. This group name can be changed and the Admin Security Group setting in the Keeper Admin Security configuration modified accordingly later. For a multi-domain forest create this group as a universal group so that users in this group are cached in the Global Catalog.
- 4.Ensure the Email Property (typically “mail” or “userPrincipalName”) in Directory Service Options is set to the correct value to pick up the user's Email address.
- 5.The Keeper Bridge needs access to the Directory on either ports 389 or 636 and to the Keeper Cloud on port 443. (keepersecurity.com or keepersecurity.eu depending on your data center location).