Vault Version 14.10.0
Released January 2, 2020
- Launch Icon - A launch icon has been integrated into KeeperFill, allowing users to quickly navigate to a record's URL with one click from within their Vault.
- Password Boss Added as Import Option - Password Boss has been added to the extensive list of existing password managers users are able to import their passwords from (JSON file).
- Fixed: Once configured, custom hotkeys for KeeperFill are not functioning properly when user closes and reopens app.
- Fixed: Desktop version does not retain the device token for two-factor authentication if a Web Vault enforcement is set (Enterprise customers).
- Fixed: Issues regarding Touch ID, including the added visibility of a prompt to initiate Touch ID at the login screen.
- Fixed: When registering for a new account (SSO), user receives an error message indicating their email address is already in use with that Enterprise SSO Login.
- Fixed: A blank screen appears when records are filtered to view only those with TOTP codes.
- Fixed: Language updates are not automatically reflected in the "Identity & Payments" section.