Vault Version 14.9.1
Released on September 15, 2018
- Implemented more efficient record import that uses one API call instead of one per record.
- Improved messaging when re-directing a user from US to EU data center (or vice-versa)
- Changed the default password generator length to 20 characters
- Notify user on the Web Vault to download the Desktop App in order to utilize the 2FA scanning feature.
- Replaced Lastpass export instructions with automated export instructions
- Removed Hard-coded error string when account recovery not available
- Fixed: 2FA screen localizations
- Fixed: List view not showing color tags
- Fixed: 2FA Duration storage setting ignored on initial setup
- Fixed: Unable to setup 2FA if self destruct checkbox was toggled off/on
- Fixed: 2FA Code Duration enforcements are are not honored by the client user interface (forcing users to enter 2FA every login). Visual issue, not any 2FA bypass or security vulnerability.
- Fixed: Deep link into account recovery does not bring up the recovery UI
- Fixed: Pasting info to the notes section using the right-click overwrites the selection
- Fixed: Right click > Paste doesn't work for 2FA TOTP codes in Facebook
- Fixed: Master Password verification window for PDF Export inconsistent among browsers.
- Fixed: Records with German UTF8 characters fails to Import correctly