Vault Version 16.3.0
Released on Nov 5, 2021
- VAUL-4710: Secrets Manager user interface is now generally available on the Keeper Web Vault and Desktop App. For more information about Keeper Secrets Manager, see:
- VAUL-4904: Visual improvements and workflow improvements for Record Types template creation.
- VAUL-5062: Added MyKi password manager to Keeper Import screen
- VAUL-5038: Migrated from webpack4 to webpack5
- KDE-1163: Additional changes to ensure that logout clears all memory. User-initiated logout performs full restart of the Keeper Desktop application.
- KDE-1164: KeeperFill for Apps will only process hotkeys when a record has been selected. This prevents conflicts between existing hotkeys and KeeperFill.
- KDE-1169: Sync errors after deleting a Shared Folder
- KDE-1168: "Object no longer exists" error when switching between KFFA and Desktop App
- VAUL-5039: Record Type fields saving the translated label
- VAUL-5041: Importing CSV with limited columns can throw an error
- VAUL-5042: Can't view notes when Privacy Screen is ON and Masking is ON
- VAUL-5049: Can't change the record type (causes crash)