Vault Version 16.7.0
Released on June 21, 2022
- VAUL-5165: Offline Create/Edit Record capability
- VAUL-5181: New UI for login screens
- VAUL-5031: Hundreds of new website logos added
- VAUL-5208: Additional 508 compliance / accessibility updates
- KDE-1253: Enterprise enforcements for Desktop App distribution defaults. This allows the Admin to define the default SSO Domain and Data Center location. Detailed instructions available at this link: https://docs.keeper.io/enterprise-guide/deploying-keeper-to-end-users/desktop-application#enterprise-configuration
New Login UI
- VAUL-5295: CSV Import GUI fixes
- VAUL-5095: Unable to ignore BreachWatch record which has edit rights
- VAUL-5045: BreachWatch can indefinitely alert about a breached record
- VAUL-5257: Second login required to send security audit data to the Admin Console.
- VAUL-5251: Unable to export records with the Login record type restricted by admin.
- VAUL-5248: Create Duplicate feature appearing for records that have Privacy Screen enabled.
- VAUL-5270: Processing pending team members can sometimes cause the vault to display no data.
- KDE-1220: KeeperFill for Apps compatibility issues with Apache Guacamole / Keeper Connection Manager running on a Mac host.
- Several small UI bug fixes
- KDE-1246: Upgrade Electron framework
- KDE-1261: 10x speed improvement on file uploads for large file attachments.