Admin Console 14.3.3
Released February 13, 2020
- Enterprise Data Removed from Application State - Large enterprises that were previously experiencing slow functionality when making changes (primarily in the Admin section of the Console) will now experience faster response time due to the separation of enterprise data from the user interface state.
- LogRhythm SIEM Provider Update - A high resolution image update was created for LogRhythm, a SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) provider.
- Fixed: The Managing Node drop-down menu within Managed companies is not displaying all available nodes.
- Fixed: Current 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication) status is not displayed as expected within the Console Settings.
- Fixed: The license history for Managed Companies is not correctly calculating net changes.
- Fixed: Admin receives error message or unresponsiveness when attempting to delete or rename nodes within the Console.
- Fixed: Error message does not present when an SSO user attempts forgotten password flow.