Admin Console 14.4.0
Released May 5, 2020
- Team-to-Role Mapping - This release introduces team-to-role mapping, a major improvement to the way Admins manage role-based access control policies (RBAC) across their organizations. This allows Admins to use their existing identity provider to assign users directly into teams that can be assigned custom roles. Furthermore, a user who is a member of a team assigned to a role, will assume the enforcement of that given role. This new feature will not only increase efficiency when managing role enforcements, but improve policy consistency and reduce the occurrence of errors.
- Subfolders Included in Vault Transfers - A transferred account will be replicated in its structure and content and will now include subfolders. All data will be transferred to the recipient and housed in a dedicated transfer folder, named to match the original owner's email address, and will include all transferred records, folders, and subfolders.
- Improved UI - Admin Console provides improved UI support for small screen laptops and tablet devices.
- Fixed: A "Request Failed" error appears when a Admin user's session times out.
- Fixed: SCD Provisioning user dialogue does not display the correct user count when all users are selected.
- Fixed: A secondary prompt briefly opens and closes after a user closes out of the "Transfer Account" prompt.
- Fixed: The "Timeline Chart" report in ARAM displays all available events rather than defaulting to the relevant events specific to that report.
- Fixed: Various spacing and alignment issues.