SSO Connect On-Prem 14.1.2
Released on August 22, 2019
- Just-in-time provisioning ("invite_new_users" property) is now in shared.properties rather than instance.properties. The old setting may remain in instance.properties; it will be ignored.
- User is now notified in the SSO Connect interface if the SSL certificate is expired or expiring soon. Modified the backend API properties handler to send two new properties: ssl_expires_soon and idp_cert_expires_soon. If true, the UI will turn the appropriate date red on the screen to inform the admin that they need to update the certificate.
- Fixed: UI issue related to ECC signed certificates
- Fixed: Error if "key_type" parameter missing from config file
- Fixed: Replaced old Keeper logos with new logo files
- Fixed: When the user is on the Configuration page and presses "Save", it is possible to get an Alert box in the browser that simply says, "undefined".