Android Version 14.3.5
Released on August 16, 2019
This is a major bug fix release which was fully rolled out by Aug 16, 2019.
- Initial support for Android Q
- Enterprise invite acceptance dialog not displayed on first login. Fixed.
- Records restored from record preview screen not showing until next sync. Fixed.
- Crash on BreachWatch purchase screen. Fixed.
- Moving user into SSO node doesn't allow login until app reset
- Keeper not appearing in Amazon Fire store. Fixed compatibility.
- Autofill doesn't work properly when login and registration on same page. Fixed.
- Can't sign into SSO with apostrophe in email. Fixed.
- Autofill on Wallmart and eBay native apps fixed.
- Password strength meter showed nothing when only 1 character entered.
- Error during registration (attempt to invoke virtual method) fixed.
- Autofill on Ameritrade app fixed.
- Payment card autofill fixed on Walmart.com site.
- Password masking enforcement policy not working with Autofill screens. Fixed.
- Moving a record outside of a shared folder not reflected by other users. Fixed.
- Sony experia device unable to download file attachments. Fixed.
- Autofill with Firefox Focus visual issues - Fixed.