Comment on page
iOS Version 16.4.0
Release ETA March 18, 2022
Keeper for iOS now supports FIDO2 WebAuthn for two-factor authentication using NFC and plug-in devices, such as the Yubikey NFC device.
A video of the setup and login process can be seen in the video demo below:
iOS Setup of WebAuthn with a Yubikey NFC device
The FIDO2 WebAuthn device will be required for login based on the configuration of the first 2FA method. For example:
- If the first 2FA method is set to "Prompt Every Login", then the Yubikey will be required on every login, and offline login will be disabled.
- If the first 2FA method is set to "Every 30 days", then the Yubikey will be required every 30 days, and offline login will be disabled.
- If the first 2FA method is set to "Remember Forever", then the Yubikey will only be required one time on each new device. Offline vault login will be enabled.
- IOS-6364: Crash after leaving the sharing screen, auto-logout
- IOS-6173: Icons for all record types in the trash bin are the same
- IOS-6361: Scanned text is not applied in notes for Record Types
- IOS-6302: Long folder names are being cut off
- IOS-6367: V3 records shared from iOS are not appearing on Android
- IOS-6358: User unable to edit a record if the file upload limit has been reached
- IOS-6363: User unable to create a record from the 3D Touch menu
- IOS-6374: Master Password screen displayed when home-out from 2FA screen during biometric login flow
- IOS-6350: Phone number for Contact Record Type looks wrong
- IOS-6383: Autofill runs out of memory and crashes with large accounts
- IOS-6295: Attachment goes missing after restoring a record
- IOS-6405: Changing color on record then immediately making an edit fails