iOS Version 14.7.1
Released on October 11th, 2019.
- An update to the font style from “San Francisco” to “Overpass” was completed. This update aides uniformity across the web, mobile, desktop and watch platforms
- The Notes field in each record was moved to the bottom of the field options within the Edit view in order to allow for long-form notes to be viewed without pushing other important record elements beyond immediate visibility on the screen
- Headers for “Primary Method” and “Security Keys” were added within the "Settings">"Two-Factor Authentication" section
- TOTP codes were added to the KeeperFill browser lookup options in the top-right corner of the screen in addition to the username, password, and other field options
- Fixed: An issue causing two duplicate "Turn On Now" buttons to appear in a pop-up
- Fixed: The tab bar menu options include BreachWatch when Business and Enterprise users are not subscribed