To import from Avast Passwords, you must export your records first.
(1) Launch Avast Passwords and log in to your account
(2) Select Import/export data (3) Click Export to File (4) Name the file and click Save
(1) Log into the Keeper Web Vault or Desktop App
(2) Click on your account email in the upper right-hand corner.
(3) Click on Settings > Import.
(4) Choose Avast from the list.
(5) Drag the exported file into the target window "Drop a File Here".
(6) Use the drop-down menu in each column to map to a Keeper field.
(7) If you intend to share all first level folders, check the box Import Root Level Folders as Shared. By selecting this option, all first level folders will become shared.
(8) Click on Import.