To import from Bitwarden, you must export your records first.
(1) Launch the Bitwarden Desktop App and log in to your account.
(2) Select File > Export Vault.
(3) Select file format .csv from the dropdown and enter your Master Password.
(4) Click the Submit button and Export Vault.
(5) Select your destination for the .csv file and click Save.
Option 2: From Bitwarden Web Vault
(1) Click on Tools > Export Vault.
(2) Select file format .csv from the dropdown and enter your Master Password.
(3). Click Export Vault twice to confirm the action.
(4) Open the file to save it. Select your destination for the .csv file and click Save.
(1) Log into the Keeper Web Vault or Desktop App
(2) Click on your account email in the upper right-hand corner.
(3) Click on Settings > Import.
(4) Choose Bitwarden from the list.
(5) Drag the exported file into the target window "Drop a File Here".
(6) Use the drop-down menu in each column to map to a Keeper field.
(7) If you intend to share all first level folders, check the box Import Root Level Folders as Shared. By selecting this option, all first level folders will become shared.
(8) Click on Import.