To import from mSecure, you must export your records first.
(1) Click File > Export CSV.
(2) Accept the warning by clicking OK.
(3) Select Export All Records.
(4) Name the file and click Export.
(1) Click on the Settings Icon
(2) Click on Backups > Export.
(3) Name file and click Save.
(1) Log into the Keeper Web Vault or Desktop App
(2) Click on your account email in the upper right-hand corner.
(3) Click on Settings > Import.
(4) Choose mSecure from the list.
(5) Drag the exported file into the target window "Drop a File Here".
(6) Use the drop-down menu in each column to map to a Keeper field.
(7) If you intend to share all first level folders, check the box Import Root Level Folders as Shared. By selecting this option, all first level folders will become shared.
(8) Click on Import.