Comment on page
Import from True Key
Instructions on how to export/import records from True Key.
To import from True Key, you must export your records first.
(1) Click on the Settings icon.
(2) Click App Settings > Export Data > Export.
(3) After warning appears, click Continue.
(4) Enter your Master Password.
(5) Name your file and click Save.
(1) Log into the Keeper Web Vault or Desktop App
(2) Click on your account email in the upper right-hand corner.
(3) Click on Settings > Import.
(4) Choose True Key from the list.
(5) Drag the exported file into the target window "Drop a File Here".
(6) Use the drop-down menu in each column to map to a Keeper field.
(7) If you intend to share all first level folders, check the box Import Root Level Folders as Shared. By selecting this option, all first level folders will become shared.
If you only wish to share some of the folders, you will need to split the CSV file into two separate files prior to importing each accordingly.
(8) Click on Import.