This guide provides a look at the benefits and features of KeeperChat, Keeper's secure messaging solution.
Keeper's secure messaging solution, KeeperChat, allows you to chat with friends, family member and colleagues with peace of mind knowing you are in control of the content you share and who you share it with. KeeperChat has best-in-class security with end-to-end encryption for messages at rest and in transit. KeeperChat runs on a variety of devices and platforms including Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac OS. Download KeeperChat from the Google Play or App Store.
KeeperChat on Android
- Like your passwords, your private messages are stored in a secure, digital vault which can be accessed using the same credentials or biometric login method (Fingerprint or Face ID) you use to login to Keeper Password Manager.
- For increased security, two-factor authentication is available, providing an extra layer of protection against unauthorized access.
- Just like our password encryption technology, Keeper protects your messages with zero knowledge, 256-bit AES encryption security architecture.
- Self-destruct timer and message retraction remove unwanted or sensitive messages and files without a trace.
- Message history and chat threads automatically sync across all your devices.
- Securely share sensitive photos and videos with complete privacy. Photos and videos are saved to your private gallery without leaving a trace on your camera roll.
Access Two-Factor Authentication and Biometric Login Settings by navigating to KeeperDNA.
KeeperDNA on iOS
KeeperDNA on Android
Before sending your message, tap the timer icon and use the slider to set the self-destruct timer.
To retract, edit or set the self-destruct timer for a message that has already been sent, long press (or click) on the message and make a selection from the generated menu.
Navigate to the Gallery to upload and securely share sensitive photos and videos.
Select the create chat icon and then select Start a Group Chat to add contacts.
Create a Contact & Start a Group Chat on iOS
Privately communicate and collaborate with groups of friends, family members and coworkers.
Create a Contact & Start a Group Chat on Android