Comment on page
If you prefer to use keyboard shortcuts instead of mouse clicks to make the process of auto filling your passwords even more seamless, follow the steps below:
- 1.Navigate to the site you would like to log in to.
- 2.Type command+shift+k (for Mac OS) or alt+k (for Windows).
- 3.In the field provided, begin typing your search terms.
- 4.Use the up and down arrows on your keyboard to find and highlight the record you are searching for.
- 5.Use the enter key to quickly fill and log in to the site.