Keeper Push is a method of approval that the user handles on their own. Selecting "Keeper Push" will send a notification to the user's approved devices. For mobile and desktop apps, the push will arrive and the user can simply accept the device approval.
Here's a demo of Keeper Push approval:
1) Select Keeper Push
2) User waits for the push approval to appear on their other device
3) User must be logged into a different, recognized device to receive the notification.
Selecting "Admin Approval" will send the request to the Keeper Administrator with the "Approve Devices" permission. The Admin can perform the approval through the Admin Console "Approval Queue" screen or by being logged into the Admin Console at the time of the request.
1) User selects "Admin Approval"
2) User waits for approval or comes back later
3) Administrator logs into the Admin Console and visits the Approval Queue
4) Admin reviews the information and approves the device
Select the device to approve and then click "Approve". If the user is waiting, they will be instantly permitted to login. Otherwise, the user can login at a later time without any approval (as long as they don't clear out their web browser cache or reset the app).