(1) Add the Keeper Enterprise Application
Go to your Azure Admin account at https://portal.azure.com and click on Azure Active Directory > Enterprise Applications. Note: If you already have a Keeper application set up for SCIM Provisioning, you can edit the existing application.
(2) Click on "New Application" then search for Keeper and select "Keeper Password Manager & Digital Vault".
(3) Click "Create" to create the application.
(4) Click on the "Set up single sign on" then click "SAML"
(5) On the Keeper Admin Console, export the SAML Metadata file.
Go to View -> Export Metadata
(6) Upload the Metadata file into the Azure interface by selecting the "Upload metadata file" button.
and selecting the file just downloaded from the Keeper admin console and pressing the Add button.
(7) Azure will open up the SAML configuration screen.
To fix the error, copy the URL from the "IDP Initiated Login Endpoint" from the Admin Console SSO Cloud instance "view" screen, and paste it into the "Sign on URL" field.
(8) Click on Save then close the window with the SAML configuration.
(9) After saving, you'll be asked to test the configuration. Don't do this. Wait a couple seconds then reload the Azure portal page on the web browser. Now, there should be a certificate section that shows up in the "SAML Signing Certificate" area.
Click on "Download" under the Federation Metadata XML section:
(10) Upload the Metadata file into the Keeper Admin Console
In the Admin Console, select Azure as the Identity Provider type and import the Federation Metadata file saved in the previous step the SAML Metadata section.
(11) Edit User Attributes & Claims
Under the User Attributes section, Azure will automatically create claims for User ID, First, Last and Email.
We recommend deleting the 4 claims in the "Additional Claims" section since they are not needed.
Users can be provisioned to the Keeper application through the Azure portal using manual or automated provisioning.
If only specific users or groups will be assigned to Keeper Password Manager the following setting will need to be changed. In your Azure console, navigate to Azure Active Directory > Enterprise Applications > Keeper Password Manager & Digital Vault and select Properties.
Change the User assignment required to Yes and then save. This will ensure only the user and groups assigned to the application will be able to use it.
On the Users and groups section select the users and/or groups that are to be provisioned to the Keeper application.