(1) Log into the JumpCloud Administrator console.
Select the SSO tab on the side menu.
(2) Next, select the + icon in the upper left corner.
On the "Get Started with SSO Application page, search for Keeper in the search bar. Select Configure on the Keeper Application.
(3) Next, on Keeper Application connector page, General Info section set the Display Label: Keeper Security Password Manager
On the Single Sign-n Configuration area, click the "Upload Metadata" button.
(4) After the metadata has been uploaded, head back to the JumpCloud SSO configuration page and input the Login URL as such https://keepersecurity.com/api/rest/sso/ext_login/<YourSSOIdHere>.
Complete the configuration by scrolling to the bottom of the page and select the activate button.
(5) Last step is to export the metadata from this connector to import it into the Keeper SSO Connect Cloud™.
Set the IDP Type to GENERIC and upload this file into the Keeper SSO Connect Cloud™ provisioning interface by dragging and dropping the file into the edit screen: