Comment on page
How to configure Keeper SSO Connect Cloud with OneLogin for seamless and secure SAML 2.0 authentication and SCIM provisioning.
- 1.Login to the OneLogin portal.
Log into OneLogin.
2. Select Administration to enter the admin section.
3. From the onelogin menu select Applications then Add App.
In the Search field, do a search for Keeper Password Manager and select it from the search result.
Add Keeper Password Manager
4. On the Add Keeper Manager screen click Save.
5. The next step is to download the SAML Metadata from OneLogin. Select the down arrow on the MORE ACTIONS button and select SAML Metadata.
Save SAML Metadata
Drag and drop or browse to this saved file on the SAML Metadata Section of the Single Sign-On with SSO Connect™ Cloud section on the Keeper Admin Console.
6. On the Keeper Admin Console, copy the Assertion Consumer Service (ACS) Endpoint field.
7. Back on the OneLogin Configuration tab, paste in the Keeper SSO Connect Assertion Consumer Service (ACS) Endpoint field and then click Save.
Paste Assertion Consumer Service Endpoint
8. If SCIM is desired then go back on the Keeper Provisioning tab, click on "Add Method" and select SCIM. If not skip to step to step 12.
Add SCIM Method
9. Click Generate then copy the URL and Token.
10. Paste the "URL" into the SCIM Base URL, and paste the "Token" into the SCIM Bearer Token.
11. On the Keeper Admin Console make sure to Save the SCIM token.
12. Click Save and the integration is complete.
Users created in the root node (top level) will need to be migrated to the sub node that the SSO integration was configured on. If users remain in the root node, they will be prompted for the master password when accessing the vault and/or admin console.
An admin can not move themselves to the SSO enabled node. It requires another admin to perform this action.
After the user is moved to the SSO enabled node, they need to log into the Keeper vault initially by selecting the "Enterprise SSO" pull down and inputting in the Enterprise Domain configured on the SSO integration. The user may get prompted to confirm by entering in the master password.
Initially select 'Enterprise SSO Login'
Once the user has authenticated with SSO, they only need to use their email address moving forward to initiate SSO authentication.
They won't have to enter the Enterprise Domain. If typing in the email address and clicking Next does not route the user to the desired SSO, ensure that just-in-time provisioning is enabled in the Keeper SSO configuration and ensure that your email domain is reserved by Keeper. More information regarding routing and domain reservation can be found here.