Login to the OneLogin portal.
2. Select Administration to enter the admin section.
3. From the onelogin menu select Applications then Add App.
In the Search field, do a search for Keeper Password Manager and select it from the search result.
4. On the Add Keeper Manager screen click Save.
5. The next step is to download the SAML Metadata from OneLogin. Select the down arrow on the MORE ACTIONS button and select SAML Metadata.
Drag and drop or browse to this saved file on the SAML Metadata Section of the Single Sign-On with SSO Connect™ Cloud section on the Keeper Admin Console.
6. On the Keeper Admin Console, copy the Assertion Consumer Service (ACS) Endpoint field.
7. Back on the OneLogin Configuration tab, paste in the Keeper SSO Connect Assertion Consumer Service (ACS) Endpoint field and then click Save.
8. If SCIM is desired then go back on the Keeper Provisioning tab, click on "Add Method" and select SCIM. If not skip to step to step 12.
9. Click Generate then copy the URL and Token.
10. Paste the "URL" into the SCIM Base URL, and paste the "Token" into the SCIM Bearer Token.
11. On the Keeper Admin Console make sure to Save the SCIM token.
12. Click Save and the integration is complete.