Backend API Version 14.7.11
Released on September 21, 2019
- Text Message 2FA codes now include the platform requesting the code (Web Vault, Desktop App, iOS, Android, Console, etc...)
- Updated template content for default Enterprise invitation
- Support for Yubikey 5Ci Hardware Security Key
- Fixed: Account recovery flow when customer attempts recovery in wrong geographic data center
- Fixed: Admin is unable to delete a user having many record revisions
- Fixed: Cannot create a family plan if once was admin of a family plan
- Fixed: User is member of a Team and can receive shares in Shared Folder, but not add the Team to a Shared Folder.
- Fixed: Shared folders in Account Transfer do not retain permissions.
- Resolved: Prevent user from linking a personal license to existing business license from a different data center region.
- Fixed: Removing a favorite from a record does not sync with other platforms.
Subsequent releases 14.7.12, 14.7.13, 14.7.14 and 14.7.15 resolved the following bugs:
- Fixed: Issue decrypting old device session tokens
- Fixed: Custom email templates reverting to default template in certain sub-nodes
- Fixed: Personal license validation link produces 404 error
- Fixed: SCIM provisioning failing with 400 error
- Fixed: Free Data Breach Scan in EU region generating confusing error message
- Fixed: Hyperlink to signup from SSO-provisioned user inside email template generated 404 error
- Prevent external SIEM host connectivity test misuse by enumerating ports on the local network