Backend API Version 14.7.8
Released on Aug 16, 2019
- Enterprise end-user invitations are now sent once every 48 hours to maximize user adoption. Previously sent email invitation codes are invalidated by the most recent code.
- Updated the formatting, layout and branding of general email templates sent from the backend API in accordance with Keeper's new corporate branding.
- Duo 2FA setup was not fully activated in some end-user scenarios after first setup. Fixed.
- Translations missing in invitations and transfer record dialogs in Admin Console.
- Preventing user from changing email address to the same email.
- IP Allowlisting with overlapping ranges caused errors. Fixed.