Comment on page
Browser Extension Version 12.3.0
Major update to Browser Extensions for Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera.
Note: Safari extensions are not available for update until version 14.0.0 which is deployed via the new Mac App Store.
- Improved overall user flow for performing "Change Password" on a website
- Over 50 site-related bug fixes
- Full support for Admin Console v13.1 role enforcement policies
- Added "Prompt to Disable" feature
- Show On/Off indicator on the status of each prompting feature
- Hiding custom fields when masking is enabled
- Apple has implemented a major architecture change in Mac OS Mojave and Safari 12 in regards to browser extensions. In the past, the KeeperFill browser extension for Safari has shared a common development platform with Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Edge browsers. Apple now requires developers to publish browser extensions in the Mac App Store using a platform that is unique to the Mac OS ecosystem. We are currently creating a new version of KeeperFill for Safari 12 and Mojave that complies with our strict security requirements. We plan to publish the new Keeper Safari 12 extension this month. If you haven't updated to Mojave yet, we recommend waiting until the new KeeperFill extension is released. If you have already updated and are no longer able to use KeeperFill, you may use KeeperFill on Chrome, Firefox or Opera browsers until our new Safari extension is published.
- Sites with many input fields freeze the Edge browser
- French website fixes with AutoFill
- Duo Security issues in Edge browser
- Custom field filling in subsequent pages
- Amazon credit card filling
- Browser Extension Release 12.3.1 adds support for improved subdomain filtering