Comment on page
Browser Extension Version 15.1.0
Released March 6, 2021 and rolling out over a few days
- Multiple: "Stay Logged In" improvements to prevent edge cases where the extension logs out
- BE-3822: Added capability for Browser Extension to perform Vault Transfer acceptance
- BE-3787: Improved the performance of Firefox when Keeper is running
- BE-1873: Improved performance with Dynamics 365
- BE-2008: Improved performance with Microsoft Sharepoint
- BE-2508: Improved performance with Gitbook.com
- BE-2630: Improved performance with eSource
- BE-3506: Additional support for Role Policy enforcements in the KeeperFill section of the Admin Console / Role Policy / Enforcements section.
- BE-3820: Improved handling of Web socket disconnections (Syncing is broken until logout/login)
- BE-3815: Back button freezes the extension in certain paths
- BE-3787: Slow performance on Firefox
- BE-3808: If Web Vault access is restricted, don't auto-login the user to the Web Vault.
- BE-3040: Copy of masked custom field / masked note from search results
- BE-3267: Country list with Samoa listed in the wrong location
- BE-3331: Certain letters chopped off in the country name list
- BE-3335: Extension closes the vault after logging in with Yubikey
- BE-3637: Error message appears when trying to login to US data center after having logged into the EU data center with an SSO account.
- BE-3651: Login sequentially to accounts on both US and EU region causes the extension to be confused