IE Extension Release 14.0.0
Released May 20, 2020
- KeeperFill Browser Extension Role Enforcement Update - Administrators now have the ability to prevent their users from enabling the Auto Submit and Prompt to Fill features in the KeeperFill Browser Extension.
- Copy to Clipboard Event Tracking - A new event is generated when a user clicks the copy to clipboard button in the record detail screen.
- Password Generator Default Length Increase - For enhanced security, the Password Generator defaults the length of passwords to 20 characters.
- Fixed: Users receive an HTTP-400 bad request error when attempting to login to Target using the browser extension.
- Fixed: When attempting to edit an existing payment card in the browser extension, a new payment card is created after the user clicks save.
- Fixed: Keeper locks appear in the Keeper Web Vault login fields.
- Fixed: When a user edits a password in the vault, the change does take affect and autofill correctly if the corresponding site uses an IP address.