Vault Version 16.2.6
Released on Oct 22, 2021
- KDE-1150: Support for CCH Axcess native app autofill
- VAUL-4991: Changed Software License Number to a hidden field
- KDE-1157: Improved support for Azure Conditional Access
- KDE-1156: Remove use of legacy windows registry key which generates a report in Cybereason
- VAUL-5036: Restore of Record Type records
- VAUL-5018: Showing "unexpected error" when creating user accounts with a pending transfer acceptance
- VAUL-5000: Prevent record copy when Record Type is restricted by role enforcement
- VAUL-4978: When sharing is disabled, the action silently fails when adding a user to a shared folder.
- VAUL-5014: Edit and Delete actions in the Grid View don't work
- VAUL-4964: "Unknown sharing error" when the user's email has never been verified.
- VAUL-4999: Error when trying to edit a custom Record Type when the type is restricted.
- VAUL-5030: Importing records can generate an app crash
- VAUL-4869: Import column selections don't persist when there are many fields to map
- VAUL-5001: During import of CSV, column changes are lost when scrolling horizontally
- VAUL-4934: Large number of image attachments in a record can generate errors when loading thumbnails.