Automator Version 2.1
Released on August 3, 2022
Automator Version 2.1 is a major upgrade of the Keeper Automator service.
- Automatic configuration reload on service restart
- Docker and Docker Compose install methods
- New Windows Service installer
- MSP multi-tenant configuration for Managed Companies
A direct path to upgrade is not available. Installing a fresh new version of the Automator is the recommended path forward.
(1) From Commander, disable the current automator:
My Vault> automator list
... get the ID ...
My Vault> automator disable XXX
(2) Retrieve the
ssl-certificate-password.txtfiles from your current installation of Automator. If no password is set for the certificate, you only need the ssl-certificate.pfx file.
(3) Install a new version of Automator using one of the new installation methods:
My Vault> automator setup XXX
My Vault> automator init XXX
My Vault> automator enable XXX
- KAA-41: Support for conditional approvals based on a new SAML response flag
DeviceApprovalRequiredwhich can be set to
false. A value of "true" means that the device needs to be manually approved by the user. A value of "false" means that the device should be automatically approved by the automator service.