Admin Console 16.15.0
Released on Sep 12, 2023
- KA-4724: Support for Cloud SSO SAML Parameter ForceAuthn in the SSO cloud configuration screen. When ForceAuthn="true" is set in the SAML request, the Service Provider (Keeper) is telling the IdP that even though the user is already authenticated, they need to force a new authenticated session.
ForceAuthn Setting in Cloud SSO
- EM-4577: Support for Unverified Certificates in the setup of Splunk, Syslog, QRadar and LogRhythm.
Allow Unverified Certificate
- EM-5071: Add role enforcement policy "Prevent Keeper Family License Invites" which restricts the users from creating a free family license.
Prevent Keeper Family License Invites
- EM-5850: Support for Brazilian Portuguese
Support for Brazilian Portuguese
- EM-5278: Add node path for each user in the exported Security Audit Report
- EM-5926: Add 12-hour and 24-hour 2FA time durations
- EM-5242: Allow the creation of MSP and Enterprise free trial signups on a mobile device. Previously this was limited to desktop browsers.
- EM-5236: Login screens with new feature promotion content
- KA-4144: Record type changes were not syncing to the console without clicking the sync button
- EM-4750: SSO user asked for Master Password when clicking into Admin Console sometimes.