Admin Console 14.3.2
Released January 21, 2020
- Support for LogRhythm SIEM Provider - This release supports connectivity to LogRhythm, a SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) provider.
- Full Node Structure for MSPs - The limitations for node structure creation have been removed, allowing for full node structure and provisioning methods as well as the creation of Managed Companies within sub-nodes.
- Fixed: When an Administrator creates a new role, the name of that role cannot be edited.
- Fixed: An error message is displayed as a key value when the SCIM (System for Cross-domain Identity Management) provisioning method is added to a node (other than the root node) when no values are entered by the user.
- Fixed: Various visual issues, including key values incorrectly being displayed as errors.
- Fixed: Selecting "Manage Companies (MSP)" is not saved when creating a new role and assigning user permissions.
- Fixed: When a user logs in with Duo 2FA and selects "Don't ask for 30 days" they are incorrectly prompted again for Duo 2FA at next login.
- Fixed: The settings for platform restrictions are not immediately reflected, requiring user to log out and back into the console to view changes.
- Fixed: When selected as a secure add-on, the free trial for KeeperChat freezes the Console requiring the user to reload their browser.
- Fixed: 2FA remains toggled on in security settings after previously being toggled off.
- Fixed: The "Export" button within the Security Audit tab of the Admin Console does not work (Firefox).
- Fixed: Various design issues, such as alignment and overlapping.