SSO Connect On-Prem 16.0.7
Released on April 10, 2023
- KSC-411: Additional SAML destination URL added for Android support. This value is used when an On-Prem SSO user changes their PBKDF2 iteration levels.
- KSC-395: The template "API error: XXX" needs to be translated and replaced with an appropriate error message. This occurs when SSO Connect cannot contact the Keeper backend API.
- KSC-387: Two-Factor Authentication with a TOTP method states "code send via text message" which is an invalid string.
- KSC-415: Improve security of SAML XML parsing, as flagged by CodeQL
- KSC-412: Expand the list of Identity Providers in the UI