Comment on page
SSO Connect On-Prem 12.0.5
Released on January 23, 2019.
- Over 20 bug fixes and improvements to the Keeper SSO Connect application service.
- Ability to add additional SAML debugging logging
- Show IDP errors in the UI console in addition to log file
- Update the user prompts during the config process
- CLI auto-switches between US and EU regions
- Improvements to OKTA integration
- Removed information disclosure related to the internal HTTP server version
- User not logged out from IdP (Okta) on Keeper Logout
- Malformed request on Okta IdP logout
- UI string fixes
- CLI switching between US and EU regions
- Port 443 explicitly configured on the UI not compatible with Okta
- Inconsistent "ping" status response in HA environments
- Support <EntitiesDescriptor> at the top level of SAML metadata file
- OneLogin IdP login failures
- Full support of SAML data compression according to SAML 2.0 specification
- Disable client-initiated renegotiation
- Version 14.0.0: Support for Gemalto HSM key storage, support for latest Keeper Backend API encryption updates.