iOS Version 14.10.0
Released May 12, 2020
- "Need Help?" Button Added to the Login Screen - A "Need Help?" button is now available to provide immediate assistance to users at the login screen. When clicked on, users are presented with two options:
- Forgot Master Password - walks existing users through the account recovery process (enter a verification code and answer security question) and allows them to reset their Master Password.
- Visit Support Page - Automatically directs users to Keeper's User Guide support page, comprised of helpful instructional documentation and resources.
- Improved Display of "Notes" Field - Users can easily expand and shrink the "Notes" field of a record with the use of the "Show More" and "Show Less" buttons.
- Fixed: A crash occurs when a user attempts to login to an expired account.
- Fixed: Upon receiving a group invite, a crash occurs when the user taps "Request a New Invitation".
- Fixed: The "High Risk" info button is unresponsive in BreachWatch's "Scan Results" view.
- Fixed: Personal Info's "Phone" field does not provide the user with a country code dropdown menu when editing.
- Fixed: Various visual and design issues and inconsistencies.