iOS Version 14.2.0
Released on February 10, 2019.
- User can choose their default browser setting for AutoFill
- New, clearer in-app purchase instructions and workflow
- Added "re-used" password audit
- AutoFill UI improvements
- Add new Copy/Clone feature from the Record Detail view
- Added Costa Rica to the 2FA country list
- Sometimes the "Buy" button is unresponsive, this is being addressed in 14.2.1.
- BreachWatch was showing for some Enterprise users, this was resolved.
- Error messages during syncing on expired accounts
- View not dismissing when removing a user from a shared record
- Mask Passwords not enforced if Hide Passwords local setting is off
- Crash accessing the camera role
- Attachments not uploading if user transitions from Offline to Online
- Unable to open Word documents when Keeper installed
- Crash saving image from Keeper to device
- Face ID not available in DNA screen when turned off in device Settings
- Localization issues
- iOS Release 14.2.1 contains several bug fixes