Comment on page
Browser Extension Version 15.0.1
Release ETA November 11, 2020
- New extension v15 is required for SSO Connect Cloud customers
- Both v14 and v15 will be maintained during the first phase of deployment
- Migration from v14 to v15 is planned for November
Please ensure only one extension is running at a time. Having multiple Keeper extensions will cause conflicts and errors.
- (Multiple Tickets) login scenarios improved for Cloud SSO user authentication in US and EU regions.
- BE-3593: Filling from Search doesn't work
- BE-3577: Add additional protections to prevent auto-submit loops
- BE-3681: Error "This object no longer exists"
- BE-3611: Admin device approval fails for Cloud SSO user with the Account Transfer enforcement policy enabled
- BE-3605: Logging into the Web Vault fails to automatically log user into the browser extension when 2FA is enabled (extension v15)
- BE- 3606: User unable to login with Cloud SSO after switching between accounts
- BE-3603: Upgrading Firefox browser extension from version 14.4.0 to 15.0.0 causes several extension settings to reset
- BE-3601: Autofill fails when "Require Re-Authentication" enforcement policies are enabled
- BE-3604: Duo push doesn't work from first attempt on a new install
- BE-2830: Login on redbox.com
- BE-3618: Login on disneymovieinsiders.com
- BE-3677: Right-click menu show more than 5 credit cards