Instantly access your infrastructure with zero-trust security.
Keeper Connection Manager ("KCM") is an agentless remote desktop gateway that provides IT Admins and DevOps with secure easy access to RDP, SSH, database and K8s endpoints through a web browser.
Benefits of the platform:
- Lightning Fast and Responsive
- Simple Access Controls
- Deployment options for cloud, on-prem and air-gapped environments
- Support for RDP, SSH, VNC, K8s and database protocols
- Session Recording
- Privileged Session Management
- Multi-User Session Sharing
- Role-Based Access Controls
- Two-Factor Authentication
- SSO, OpenID Connect, Active Directory, LDAP Integration
- Custom Branding
Keeper is typically deployed as a Docker container. The system architecture diagram is below.
Keeper Connection Manager - System Diagram
Keeper Connection Manager is the commercially-supported solution produced by the original creators of Apache Guacamole, the open source platform used by millions of people for accessing remote desktops. Keeper Connection Manager is built on top of the Guacamole gateway, with expanded capabilities, advanced integrations and ongoing feature development. Glyptodon was Acquired by Keeper Security in December 2021.