Comment on page
Jamf Pro Policy Deployment - Chrome
Deploying Custom Configuration Profiles using Jamf Pro
This is a general overview of how to deploy Google Chrome's .plist configuration profile, to computers within your organization, using Jamf Pro.
Upload the manually created Google Chrome PLIST file that defines the properties for the preference domain you specify in Jamf Pro.
- 1.Log in to Jamf Pro.
- 2.Click Computers at the top of the page.
- 3.Click Configuration Profiles.
- 4.Click New.
- 5.Use the General payload to configure basic settings, including the level at which to apply the profile and the distribution method.
- 6.Click the Application & Custom Settings payload, and then click Configure.
- 7.To upload the custom PLIST file choose Upload File, enter the preference domain for which you want to set properties. The preference domain should look similar to the following: com.google.Chrome Click Upload PLIST File, and then choose the com.google.Chrome.plist file previously created.
8. Click the Scope tab, and then configure the scope of the configuration profile. 9. Click Save.