Comment on page
Sign up for a free Keeper MSP trial license
If you want to try Keeper MSP before buying, then a trial is for you! Free trials are available for new customers and include unlimited licenses (for all plans offered) to work with. During a trial you can exercise all the core functionality of Keeper, set up your own staff administrators and create Managed Companies. All Secure Add-On features will be activated during the trial period.
If you elect to purchase the product after a trial then the users, vault data and administrative configurations you have set up will be preserved for live production operation.
(1) Click the Start Free Trial.
(2) Fill out the form using your Business Email Address, and click Start Free Trial.
Free Trial Form
(3) Select Account Type and Data Center Location.
On this screen, you'll create your account (or if you're using an existing Keeper personal email address, you can select "Use an Existing Account").
Important: At this step, please ensure that you select your desired Geographic Data Center location.
- Signup for USA, EUR, AUS, JP, and CA data center locations are available.
- GovCloud (FedRAMP Compliant) region is available for Public Sector entities.
The choices available are USA, EUR, AUS, JP, and CA. Contact us for GovCloud public sector signup.
(4) Select your Administrator account Master Password.
Ensure you select a strong Master Password that is only used for managing Keeper. If you forget your Master Password, Keeper support cannot perform a password reset due to our Zero-Knowledge architecture. We recommend activating Account Recovery (via a recovery phrase) after logging in and visiting the Settings screen.
(5) After verifying your email address and selecting a Master Password, you will be logged into the Keeper Admin Console. Click on the Admin tab from the left navigation panel to add users and begin your configuration.
Now you're Logged In
Once you’ve signed into the console, please follow the "Getting Started" section on the following page.