If you want to try KeeperMSP before buying, then a trial is for you! Free trials are available for new customers and include a fixed number of licenses (for all plans offered) to work with. During a trial you can exercise all the core functionality of Keeper, set up your own staff administrators and create Managed Companies. The only limitation is that you can’t change the number of licenses provided during the trial period.
If you elect to purchase the product after a trial then the users, vault data and administrative configurations you have set up will be preserved for live production operation. You can adjust the MSP license counts and managed plans during the checkout process.
To start a trial of KeeperMSP click on the Trial button from the MSP product page her: https://keepersecurity.com/msp-password-manager.html
(1) Click the Start Free Trial option
(2) Fill out the form using your Business email address, and click Start Free Trial.
(3) Select Account Type and Data Center Location.
On this screen, you'll create your account (or if you're using an existing Keeper personal email address, you can select "Use an Existing Account").
The choices available are USA, EUR and AUS. Contact us for GovCloud public sector signup.
(4) Select your Administrator account Master Password.
Ensure you select a strong Master Password that is only used for managing Keeper. If you forget your Master Password, Keeper support cannot perform a password reset due to our Zero Knowledge architecture. We recommend activating Account Recovery (via Security Question & Answer) after logging in and visiting the Settings screen.
(5) After verifying your email address and selecting a Master Password, you will be logged into the Keeper Admin Console. Click on "Admin" to add users and begin your configuration.
Once you’ve signed into the console, please follow the Getting Started section next.