Manage and protect your cloud infrastructure with zero-trust and zero-knowledge security.
Keeper Secrets Manager provides your DevOps, IT Security and software development teams with a fully cloud-based, Zero-Knowledge platform for managing all of your infrastructure secrets such as API keys, Database passwords, access keys, certificates and any type of confidential data.
Common use cases for Secrets Manager include:
- Removing hard-coded credentials from source code
- Replacing configuration file secrets
- Pulling secrets into CI/CD systems like Jenkins, GitHub Actions and More
- Protecting access to privileged passwords, API keys and other managed secrets.
- Providing vault access to machines and applications
To start using Keeper Secrets Manager, click on "Free Trial" from the Admin Console Subscriptions page.
Activate your Free Trial of Secrets Manager
After activation, you can turn on Secrets Manager within the role enforcement policies for particular users and roles at the company.
When users in the role login to the vault, a new "Secrets Manager" tab appears on the left. This is where your team can create and manage their applications.
Shared Folders in the Vault will have a 3rd tab next to Records and Users. This is where you can assign folders to Applications. Below, the "Development Secrets" folder can be accessed by the Jenkins build server, Azure DevOps and Glyptodon, among other apps.
Keeper Connection Manager