(3) Fill out the form using your Business email address, and click Start Free Trial.
Start Free Trial
(4) On the next screen, you'll create your account (or if you're using an existing Keeper personal email address, you can select "Use an Existing Account").
Important: At this step, please ensure that you select your desired Geographic Data Center location.
Signup for USA, EUR and AUS data center locations are available.
GovCloud (FedRAMP Compliant) region is available for Public Sector entities.
The choices available are USA, EUR and AUS. Contact us for GovCloud public sector signup.
If you select the wrong data center region, please contact support to delete your trial and start over.
(5) Select your Administrator account Master Password.
Keeper Master Password
Ensure you select a strong Master Password that is only used for managing Keeper. If you forget your Master Password, Keeper support cannot perform a password reset due to our Zero Knowledge architecture. We recommend activating Account Recovery (via Security Question & Answer) after logging in and visiting the Settings screen.
(6) After verifying your email address and selecting a Master Password, you will be logged into the Keeper Admin Console. Click on "Admin" to add users and begin your configuration.
(7) Click on "Add Users" to invite other users for your trial, or to set up additional admin accounts. Users who are manually invited will login with a self-selected Master Password.
(8) Proceed through this Enterprise Guide to learn about best practices for deploying Keeper, Single Sign On ("SSO") integration, Role enforcement policies, Teams, Advanced Administration and other important topics.