To create your Keeper Business or MSP Trial version, visit this page: http://keepersecurity.com/password-manager-free-trial-sign-up.html ... or click on "Get Keeper Free" from our homepage at: https://keepersecurity.com
(2) Select Business or MSP version
(3) Fill out the form using your Business email address, and click Start Free Trial.
(4) On the next screen, you'll create your account (or if you're using an existing Keeper personal email address, you can select "Use an Existing Account").
(5) Select your Administrator account Master Password.
Ensure you select a strong Master Password that is only used for managing Keeper. If you forget your Master Password, Keeper support cannot perform a password reset due to our Zero Knowledge architecture. We recommend activating Account Recovery (via Security Question & Answer) after logging in and visiting the Settings screen.
(6) After verifying your email address and selecting a Master Password, you will be logged into the Keeper Admin Console. Click on "Admin" to add users and begin your configuration.
(7) Click on "Add Users" to invite other users for your trial, or to set up additional admin accounts. Users who are manually invited will login with a self-selected Master Password.
8. Proceed through this Enterprise Guide to learn about best practices for deploying Keeper, Single Sign On ("SSO") integration, Role enforcement policies, Teams, Advanced Administration and other important topics.
For assistance, jump to the Training and Support page.