Google Workspace Provisioning with SCIM
Keeper supports SAML 2.0 Authentication and SCIM provisioning with the Google Workspace platform.
Keeper Enterprise is available for Google Workspace with automated user provisioning using the SCIM (System for Cross-Domain Identity Management) protocol. SCIM is an open standard that enables automated user provisioning between identity providers (like Google Workspace) and service providers (like Keeper).
IMPORTANT: If you want your users to authenticate via SAML 2.0 with Google Workspace, you must first configure and install Keeper SSO Connect.
Companies utilizing Google Workspace for their identity services can easily deploy Keeper’s EPM solution to their users without the need to manually provision. When auto-provisioning for Keeper Enterprise is enabled in Google Workspace, any users created, modified or deleted in Google Workspace are automatically added, edited or deleted in Keeper.
In addition to provisioning and de-provisioning users, Keeper Enterprise provides zero-knowledge, SAML 2.0 compliant authentication with Google for seamless and frictionless access.
Integration of Keeper Enterprise into Google Workspace enables organizations of any size to secure their passwords and confidential information within an encrypted vault. By including Keeper Enterprise in their SSO implementation, organizations fill critical security and functionality gaps that are essential from a cybersecurity perspective which includes:
- Protects and generates strong passwords for any non-SAML application or website
- Implements zero-knowledge security architecture with full end-to-end encryption
- Stores SSH keys, digital certificates and any other confidential information
- Enforces password compliance and policy-based access controls across the entire organization – all employees on all their devices for every website, application and system.
- Manages shared passwords for financial, business, social media or any other critical service
Keeper is available for all Google Workspace Education, Business and Enterprise customers.
Google Workspace supports the following integrations with Keeper:
- SSO authentication with SAML 2.0
- Automatic User Provisioning with SCIM
As of right now, Google does not support SCIM provisioning of groups / teams. To work around this, Keeper has developed a method of provisioning Google groups using the SCIM Push command in our Keeper Commander SDK.