(1) Log into Keeper's web vault at https://keepersecurity.com/vault/
(2) Click on your account email in the upper right-hand corner.
(3) Click on Settings > Import.
(4) If the .csv file was generated from a specific password manager, please select the password manager from the list of choices. If this is a generic .csv file generated from another source, proceed with the "Text file (.csv)" selection.
(5) Drag the exported file into the target window "Drop a File Here"
(6) Use the drop-down menu in each column to map to a Keeper field.
(7) Click on Import.
Keeper's CSV import method also supports advanced structure including Folders, Subfolders and Shared Folders.
Folder,Title,Login,Password,Website Address,Notes,Shared Folder,Custom Fields
• To specify subfolders, use backslash "\" between folder names
• To make a Shared Folder specify the name or path to it in the 7th field
Example 1: Create a regular folder at the root level with 2 custom fields
My Business Stuff,Twitter,firstname.lastname@example.org,123456,https://twitter.com,These are some notes,,API Key,5555,Date Created,2018-04-02
Example 2: Create a shared subfolder inside another folder with edit and re-share permission