(2) Click on your account email in the upper right-hand corner.
(3) Click on Settings > Import.
(4) If the .csv file was generated from a specific password manager, please select the password manager from the list of choices. If this is a generic .csv file generated from another source, proceed with the "Text file (.csv)" selection.
(5) Drag the exported file into the target window "Drop a File Here".
(6) Use the drop-down menu in each column to map to a Keeper field.
(7) If you intend to share all first level folders, check the box Import Root Level Folders as Shared. By selecting this option, all first level folders will become shared.
(8) Click on Import.
Select .csv or another password manager
Drop a File Here
Review the imported records
If necessary, the columns can be re-mapped to different fields
If you only wish to share some of the folders, you will need to split the CSV file into two separate files prior to importing each accordingly.
If you are getting garbage characters in the import, ensure that the CSV file was saved/exported using UTF-8 or Unicode encoding.
Advanced Field Mapping
Keeper's CSV import method also supports advanced structure including Folders, Subfolders and Shared Folders.