Instructions on how to export/import records from 1Password.
To import from 1Password, you must export your records first.
(1) Log into your 1Password account using a desktop computer.
(2) Select the vault you want to export. It’s not possible to export from “All Vaults”, so you’ll need to switch to a specific vault.
(3) Choose File > Export > All Items.
(4) Enter your Master Password.
(5) Choose a file format: Comma Delimited Text (.csv), Click Save.
(6) You can choose to export Common Fields or All Fields.
(7) You can choose to include Column Labels by check marking the box.
(8) Click Save.
(1) Open and unlock 1Password.
(2) Select the items you want to export. Select multiple items by holding down the Ctrl key when clicking on them. Select all of the items by pressing Ctrl + A after clicking one of the items in the list.
(3) Right-click the selected item(s) and choose Export.
(4) Choose a format: Comma Delimited Text (.csv)
(5) Enter a filename and click Save.
(1) Log into the Keeper Web Vault or Desktop App
(2) Click on your account email in the upper right-hand corner.
(3) Click on Settings > Import.
(4) Choose 1Password from the list.
(5) Drag the exported file into the target window "Drop a File Here"
(6) Use the drop-down menu in each column to map to a Keeper field.
(7) If you intend to share all first level folders, check the box Import Root Level Folders as Shared. By selecting this option, all first level folders will become shared.
If you only wish to share some of the folders, you will need to split the CSV file into two separate files prior to importing each accordingly.