Comment on page
Import from Commander CLI
Automated import through Keeper's Commander CLI
The Keeper Commander SDK provides command-line or scripted capabilities to import records and folders into your Keeper Vault. Supported import formats are below:
- JSON import files can contain records, folders, subfolders, shared folders, default folder permissions and user/team permissions.
- CSV import files contain records, folders, subfolders, shared folders and default shared folder permissions.
- Keepass files will transfer records, file attachments, folders and subfolders.
- myki import method supports records and folders.
- 1password method supports records, folders and file attachments
- manageengine method supports records, folders and file attachments.
Most features available in the Keeper Admin Console are available through Commander's interactive shell and SDK interface.