To import from Dashlane, you must export your records first.
(1) Launch Dashlane and log in to your account
(2) Select File > Export data > Select Unsecured archive (readable) in CSV format.
(3) Enter your Master Password, if required.
(4) Select your destination for the .csv file and click Save.
(1) Log into Keeper's web vault at https://keepersecurity.com/vault/
(2) Click on your account email in the upper right-hand corner.
(3) Click on Settings > Import.
(4) Choose Dashlane from the list.
(5) Drag the exported file into the target window "Drop a File Here"
(6) Use the drop-down menu in each column to map to a Keeper field.
(7) Click on Import.