To import from EnPass, you must export your records from first.
(1) Click File > Export.
(2) Select .csv as your file format.
(3) Choose the location to save the file.
(4) Name the file and click Save.
(1) Click on the menu in the upper left-hand side.
(2) Click on File > Export.
(3) Select .csv as your file format.
(4) Choose the location to save the file.
(1) Log into Keeper's web vault at https://keepersecurity.com/vault/
(2) Click on your account email in the upper right-hand corner.
(3) Click on Settings > Import.
(4) Choose EnPass from the list.
(5) Drag the exported file into the target window "Drop a File Here".
(6) Use the drop-down menu in each column to map to a Keeper field.
(7) If you intend to share all first level folders, check the box Import Root Level Folders as Shared. By selecting this option, all first level folders will become shared.
(8) Click on Import.