To import from EnPass, you must export your records from there first.
(1) Click File > Export.
(2) Select .csv as your file format.
(3) Choose the location to save the file.
(4) Name the file and click Save.
(1) Click on the menu in the upper left-hand side.
(2) Click on File > Export
(3) Select on .csv as your file format.
(4) Choose the location to save the file.
(1) Log into Keeper's web vault at https://keepersecurity.com/vault/
(2) Click on your account email in the upper right-hand corner.
(3) Click on Settings > Import.
(4) Choose EnPass from the list.
(5) Drag the exported file into the target window "Drop a File Here"
(6) Use the drop-down menu in each column to map to a Keeper field.
(7) Click on Import.