To import from EnPass, you must export your records from there first.
Click File > Export.
2. Select .csv as your file format.
3. Choose the location to save the file.
4. Name the file and click Save.
Click on the menu in the upper left-hand side.
Click on File > Export
3. Select on .csv as your file format.
4. Choose the location to save the file.
Log into Keeper's web vault at https://keepersecurity.com/vault/
Click on your account email in the upper right-hand corner.
Click on Settings > Import.
Choose EnPass from the list.
Drag the exported file into the target window "Drop a File Here"
Use the drop-down menu in each column to map to a Keeper field.
Click on Import.