(1) If you are importing your passwords from Excel, first save the file in CSV format.
(2) Log into your Keeper web vault at https://keepersecurity.com/vault/
(3) Click on your account email in the upper right-hand corner, then click on Settings > Import.
(4) Select “Text file (.csv)” from the list of options.
(5) Drag and drop the exported file into the target window.
(6) You can use the drop-down menu in each column to map to the correct Keeper field.
(7) Click Next.
(8) If you intend to share all first level folders, check the box Import Root Level Folders as Shared. By selecting this option, all first level folders will become shared.
(9) Click Import.