To import from KeePass, you must export your records from there first.
(1) Click File > Export > KeePass XML File. Use XML for KeePass 2.0 and above. XML supports folder organization. If you use KeePass 1.X, export as a CSV file. If you have a .kdbx file, use the Import from KeePass KDBX instructions instead.
(2) Provide a filename and click Save.
(1) Log into Keeper's web vault at https://keepersecurity.com/vault/
(2) Click on your account email in the upper right-hand corner.
(3) Click on Settings > Import.
(4) Choose KeePass. If you have a .kdbx file, see Importing fom KeePass KDBX.
(5) Drag the exported file into the target window "Drop a File Here"
(6) Use the drop-down menu in each column to map to a Keeper field.
(7) Click on Import.