To import from KeePass, you must export your records first.
(1) Click File > Export > KeePass XML File. Use XML for KeePass 2.0 and above. XML supports folder organization. If you use KeePass 1.X, export as a CSV file. If you have a .kdbx file, use the Import from KeePass KDBX instructions instead.
(2) Provide a filename and click Save.
(1) Log into Keeper's web vault at https://keepersecurity.com/vault/
(2) Click on your account email in the upper right-hand corner.
(3) Click on Settings > Import.
(4) Choose KeePass. If you have a .kdbx file, see Importing fom KeePass KDBX.
(5) Drag the exported file into the target window "Drop a File Here".
(6) Use the drop-down menu in each column to map to a Keeper field.
(7) If you intend to share all first level folders, check the box Import Root Level Folders as Shared. By selecting this option, all first level folders will become shared.
(8) Click on Import.