Instructions on how to import records from KeePass XML format.
Keeper supports direct KeePass .kdbx file import which supports more content and file attachments. Please see those instructions here.
To import from KeePass, you must export your records first.
(1) Click File > Export > KeePass XML File. Use XML for KeePass 2.0 and above. XML supports folder organization. If you use KeePass 1.X, export as a CSV file. If you have a .kdbx file, use the Import from KeePass KDBX instructions instead.
(2) Provide a filename and click Save.
(1) Log into the Keeper Web Vault or Desktop App
(2) Click on your account email in the upper right-hand corner.
(3) Click on Settings > Import.
(4) Choose KeePass. If you have a .kdbx file, see Importing fom KeePass KDBX.
(5) Drag the exported file into the target window "Drop a File Here".
(6) Use the drop-down menu in each column to map to a Keeper field.
(7) If you intend to share all first level folders, check the box Import Root Level Folders as Shared. By selecting this option, all first level folders will become shared.
If you only wish to share some of the folders, you will need to split the CSV file into two separate files prior to importing each accordingly.